Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Progressive Element

Youtube
SoundCloud
Facebook

Location: United Kingdom, North Wales, UK
Age: 16

I am a Brony music producer just like the rest of you!. I create a variety of genres from Progressive House, to Chill, to Deep House, but most of all, i produce Progressive House as it is my favorite genre of music, always has been, always will be. My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie!, shes funny, fun to be around, and always looking for a laugh, here to make people smile. I love the Brony fandom and i hope that i can one day, I can perform at a con with all the other famous Bronies!. I love you guys, and thanks for making these years of my life, the best times ever. I'm sticking with this fandom no matter what. c:

Notable Track:Equestrian Space




No comments:

Post a Comment